Please select a recognition level below to read the details and proceed to a donation. Once you have selected the level of recognition you are most interested in, please download the and send it back to us by email or by mail (contact information is on the donation form).
HOW MUCH SHOULD I DONATE? | CHECK OUR RECOGNITION LEVELS
Support the CCOF by making a donation of $500.
Clubs who contribute at this level of recognition become what we call Friends of Today of the CCOF.
Our way to recognize your generosity: club receive a signed, limited edition lithograph depicting a group of children with a smile by your DFR
BECOME A CHRISTIAN D. LARSON PARTNER!
As Optimists, we live by the Optimist Creed written by Christian D. Larson. To honor the author of such a great Creed, a level of recognition was adopted in 2006. For an annual gift of $1,000, participants can become Members of the Christian D. Larson Partners for following the Creed and helping fund the Foundation’s mission through their personal giving.
- Christian D. Larson Partners receive a plaque presented by the DFR (if a Member), mailed if not.
- Memberships are available to individuals (not couples, not Clubs) only –but may be given by a club, by an individual or in honor/in memory of someone.
- Individual Members may or may not be Members of Optimist International.
- Donors may combine multiple unrestricted gifts in one Optimist fiscal year to achieve the $1,000 level.
- However, the Membership number will be assigned on the date of the gift reaching the $1,000 contribution.
- Gifts must be for the unrestricted use of the respective Foundation.
- Gifts are credited to the writer of the check and included in recognition totals.
- Memberships became available on gifts beginning July 5, 2006. Past gifts do not apply.
- Memberships are numbered.
- Membership numbers are assigned on the date actual checks, cash or stock are received by the Foundations’ bank or brokerage accounts – not based on pledge date.
- Membership numbers should be assigned irrespective of OIF, CCOF or FOEC. Example: Member 20 might give to CCOF and Member 21 might give to OIF.