WHAT IS THIS PROGRAM?
The purpose of the Outsourcing Program is to help the Clubs optimize their fundraising efforts of their charitable activities by providing charitable tax receipts to your donors and by using CCOF resources:
- Tax Receipts
- Online Payments
- Credit Card Payments
The Optimist Clubs of Canada are not registered as charitable organizations under the tax laws, therefore they cannot issue official receipts for tax purposes to the donors. Because of the tax advantages of a tax deductible receipt a donor may increase the amount of the contribution, which is to the advantage of the beneficiaries of the program financed by these fund raising campaigns.
Examples of past projects:
- Bave Education for Trafficking Prevention – Dinner Optimist Club of Galgary, AB
- Hike Against Bullying – Club Optimiste de Cap Rouge, QC
- M.I. Understanding – Kids Mental Health Optimist Club of Canada, ON
- A Gazebo in the Church’s Park – Club Optimiste de Trois-Pistoles, QC
- Crysler’s Ice Rink – Club Optimiste the Crysler, ON
- A Barriers Free Park in Hammond – Club Optimiste de Hammond, ON
- Exeter Splash Zone – South Huron Optimist Club, ON
- St.Justine Hospital Library – Club Optimiste de Montréal-Ahunstic, QC